Scope of the Symposium
DAE SSPS is fully sponsored by Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS) and organized by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
Papers under the following broad subject areas are welcome in the symposium.
- Phase Transitions
- Soft Condensed Matter Including Biological Systems
- Experimental Techniques and Devices
- Glasses and Amorphous Systems
- Surfaces, Interfaces and Thin Films
- Electronic Structures and Phonons
- Single crystals growth and characterization
- Transport Properties
- Semiconductor Physics
- Superconductivity and Magnetism
- Energy materials